Thursday, August 28, 2014

Celery City with Luscious Lisa

I met up with Jeremy and Luscious Lisa at Celery City last night after work. It was great, I walked right from Willow Tree's back door to the side door of Celery's patio; they're alley neighbors! We played darts and drank beer, then fondled Lisa's boobs a little. Standard night out.

I love hanging out with Luscious. If you've never met her, you are missing out! She is headlining a show at the West End next Friday and has invited me to perform burlesque. I'm very honored and can't wait to bring our combined talents to Sanford! More on that event here.

You can read more about Luscious Lisa at A Tribe Called Sanford. You're welcome!

Side note: I also accidentally stole one of Rob's forks again. Goddamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment