Thursday, September 25, 2014

Introducing Sanford-Centric Tours: the Way Cool Kids Get to Know Sanford

Between three different jobs on 1st street, living upstairs, and regularly darkening the door of every downtown business, I'm in the unique position of meeting pretty much every single person who visits Sanford. This affords me the opportunity of introducing all kinds of people to all of the great things about Downtown Sanford, from drinking around the world with the Small World passport to my perfected Monday routine of grabbing custom deli sandwiches at the Magnolia Square Market and spending an afternoon listening to records at Rabbitfoot.

The downside is that I can talk to everyone about the cool things to do in Sanford all day long, and even if they're super enthusiastic, I never get to follow up on their experiences. That's why I've decided to offer Sanford-Centric Tours, personal concierge service to help people explore Downtown Sanford. The idea is to design an agenda in Sanford based on a visitor's interests (whether they're foodies, people watchers, alcoholics, etc) and then take them out on the town!

I'll guide you to my favorite Sanford spots, introduce you to the business owners, and give you an insider's taste of the Sanford-Centric life. I want this to be a flexible, accessible resource for casual visitors, so the only fee I ask is to be a guest in your fun (meaning I will totally work for free food and drinks).

So if you know anyone near or far looking to get to know Sanford, send them my way!

I can always be reached on the Sanford-Centric Facebook page, or at sumaphelia@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment